We are looking for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial innovator to expand our customer base. Every day you will be researching prospective customers to understand their unique needs, connecting with leads, and identifying the best way to position our product (productized-services).
Insured Nomads is the evolution of insurance for the revolution of travel. We are backed by top tier VCs, GTM funds, and angels including founders/CEO’s of some of the fastest-growing companies of all time.
Part of the Insured Nomads People Component is putting the right person in the right seat. We are a globally distributed team, working remotely with a commitment to excellent, honor, and generosity that are committed to ensuring that our team members and culture are a great fit. We are abundance-minded and collaborative, working together to achieve our vision, and to help protect people worldwide.
- Be Humbly Confident
- Grow or Go
- Helpful Always
- Kindness over all
- Keep your word
- Do the right thing
In this role, you will be on the frontlines of our go-to-market, mastering your sales, communication, and strategy skills in an environment that promotes continuous learning and growth. The ideal candidate will have sharp business acumen and high social EQ; you are hungry to grow our business and make an impact on the evolution of insurance for the revolution of travel.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our core values and product
- Maintain and master usage of our CRM; help revamp, organize, and improve processes.
- Conduct research and network to identify opportunities in new markets and partnerships such as travel and hospitality, insurance distribution partners for embedded deployment, nomadic life agencies, creator spaces, benefits platforms, and more.
- Efficiently schedule introductory calls for our sales team by calling, emailing, and contacting new leads
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to craft, test, and execute personalized outreach plans to prospective customers
What makes you qualified:
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role
- Positive, can-do personality, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Avid learner with strong research and organization skills
- Persuasive writer and communicator over email, social media, phone, and Zoom
- Highly accountable to coworkers and prospects in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in HubSpot or similar CRM, Teams, and G-suite
- Experience working at a very fast-paced startup with <20 people
- MBA or other Master’s in Business preferred
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
Note: If you read this and feel like you do not meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We are aware that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and do not want it to get in the way of meeting you.